Ads

Jenggibba

Ads

My four sayings in March, 2020.

 WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG POST

My four Sayings in March, 2020.
As a student, debater, teacher, guardian, young and inspired writer, there are statements that due to some circumstances, I utter. These are what I referred to as my sayings for the simple reason that I never heard them before and I love to share them to my friends, family and my students. It is therefore a cherished collection for me.

Below are four of my sayings for the month of March and for each of the sayings, examples are provided as how to used them in our speeches. Please take your time, read them, comment and share.

1. The pain of the mind is painful than the pain of the body.
The pain of the mind here means the psychological feelings that many people skirmish due to certain issues in their diverse environment. It is undoubtedly distressing to be in this kind of pain. The worst thing about the pain of the mind is that you might not be able to say which part of your body is paining and it is dangerous for high blood patients. An interesting example was the day I lost my phone which in it were my vital information, contacts, memorable photos, and so on. (What a sad day!). Another example is losing a love one which I think as long as there is life, we will all encounter.
The pain of the body in the other hand is referred to as the pain that people undergoes physically. It can be caused by many ways such as fight, physical contact with fire, beatings etc, and it is also as well painful.
It seems impossible to live a life without pain (the last day in one's life is even painful), but may the Almighty abstain you, the reader from constant pain. Say Ameen.
Ex: I really came to know just after I lost my phone that the pain of the mind is painful than the pain of the body.

2. For a man of wisdom, "are you mad?" is a question.
Many people consider "Are you mad?" as an insult but it is definitely a question that should be answered by either Yes or No. When asked by a friend (in the same age bracket) this question, the best answer for you as a rationale person should be a simple NO. Then you therefore, answered their question. There is no need to fight over it.
To clear the dust, it sound abusive and thus impolite to ask an elderly sane person such a question, knowing already their mental health condition. It is therefore not advisable to use the phrase randomly as it may  attract an unusual result.
Ex: My friend relaxed, for a man of wisdom, "Are you mad?" is a question, not an insult.

3. On the colour wheel, blue is one.
You may be wondering what next after reading about colour, but this saying (contextual meaning) has nothing to do with colour. It is simply used by me to emphasize the oneness of the truth, i.e, in every argument, gossips, e.t.c, truth is only one version.
Ex: Fatou, I heard a lot of audios, videos, etc about the notorious Covid-19 but on the colour wheel, blue is one. 

4. The highest level of stupidity is when you are in for something all along and then suddenly change your stance only because you realizes that you are in the same boat with your enemy.
Circumstances at times make us critical thinkers. The same circumstance also influenced me to frame this statement after so many reflection and imagination as to how some people hate others to the extent that they regard everything, concept, people, etc that are associated to their rivals as 'bogus' and 'unrealistic'. I think such is due to ignorance. You cannot always be different with your rivals at all times; there are even moments that where black mix with white to form grey. So it does not hold water to detest everything that is associated with your rivals.
Ex:
ModouLamin: Your friend was supporting Barcelona before, but now he is a die hard Real Madrid fan.
Sulayman: I know him more than you. Is only because his younger brother whom he dislike now is also a Barcelona fan.
Modoulamin: Wonders shall never end!
Sulayman: Indeed
Modoulamin: I think the highest level of stupidity is when you are in for something all along and then suddenly change your stance only because you realizes that you are in the same boat with your enemy. It's funny though.



Thank you for reading.


7 comments:

ECOWAS FIRST APPROACH TO THE NIGER CRISIS IS IN ITSELF A FAILURE

By Sulayman Lecturer Darboe  ECOWAS FIRST APPROACH TO THE NIGER CRISIS IS IN ITSELF A FAILURE Foremost, I want to express explicitly that I ...

My popular posts